Wireless Guest Access Policy
From Interlock Rochester Wiki
This policy defines how wireless access guest services is managed.
- Wireless access is controlled and monitored by the network admin team.
- Access to the Interlock Rochester network is a privilege and not a right. Donors nor members have any expectation of service.
- Donors wishing to have wireless access cannot make donations in cash. Credit card through the captive portal or reoccurring PayPal are the only acceptable methods of donation for donors who wish to be granted wireless access.
- Wireless access is provided as is. Support is provided on a best effort basis by volunteers.
- Donations are non-refundable. No exceptions.