From Interlock Rochester Wiki
Revision as of 18:21, 8 February 2012 by Antitree
Project to establish a camera security system to audit happenings at the space.
- low cost
- easy to manage
- offsite storage of images
- maintain membership privacy
- 3x Dlink DCS900 (Mark)
- 4x Motion Sensors (Carl)
- http://kaos.to/blog/archives/2005/07/15/armor-your-palace-securing-your-home-and-network/ - outlines an open source physical and logical security system
- http://www.zoneminder.com - FOSS security system
--Antitree 13:21, 8 February 2012 (EST)
- accidentally implemented this. No details about who can access or recording have been decided. See Antitree in the table hacker room.
See also: Hackerspace Security System